Exclusive Healthcare Benefits
Comprehensive healthcare solutions for all CAR members
As a benefit to you, enrollment in this program is now available to all CAR members – Realtors® and Industry Partners – as well as their families (whether the member enrolls or not).
For years, one of the most common concerns for Realtors® has been finding affordable healthcare solutions. We are proud to announce the roll-out of a cost-sharing healthcare solution that we believe will be a great option for many of our members. This cost-sharing solution is now available to CAR members for a cost averaging 30 to 60 percent less than purchasing traditional health insurance. This comprehensive solution addresses everything from routine primary care to major medical procedures.
The plan includes the following features
- $0 out-of-pocket cost for primary care, including virtual care, routine office visits, routine labs, x-rays, chiropractic visits, and mental health counseling.
- $50 co-pay for specialist visits.
- Low out-of-pocket costs for surgery and hospitalization.
- Prescription benefits.
Changes as of September 2021:
- In-office visits for primary care and specialists are now included in benefits!
- Less restrictive temporary limits on hospitalization/surgery for pre-existing conditions. Lookback is now 12 months, rather than 36 months.
- Care and payment are now coordinated directly with providers, making the process much less cumbersome for the member.
Note: If you are currently enrolled in one of the previous plans and would like to switch to the upgraded plan, please contact Alpine Association Benefits as the change is not automatic. You may also remain on your current plan.
While medical cost-sharing has some limitations, such as a waiting period on pre-existing conditions, it has two important advantages over traditional health insurance: affordability and freedom from networks. As traditional health insurance premiums continue to rise across the country, medical cost-sharing programs are attracting more attention than ever before. If you’re not sure how the plan works, now is a good time to learn more about it.
Since each individual’s situation is different, it’s not the intention of CAR to recommend a specific healthcare plan for its members – it is the responsibility of each member to determine the suitability of any plan for his or her situation; however, CAR has made a meaningful effort to make this option available with the belief that there will likely be many for whom this plan is an affordable and appropriate solution.
Contact Steven Hart at 720-523-5524 or email Info@alpineassociationbenefits.com. You can also click below to watch a quick 10 minute “how it works” video to get a better overview of the program.