2020 CAR Election Results
We want to thank all the candidates who raised their hand and stepped out of their comfort zone to be a candidate for 2020-2021 CAR leadership positions. For those of you who were not elected you are still a valued leader and member of the association. We strongly encourage and hope you to stay involved in CAR.
The following are the results for the 2020-2021 CAR Leadership Elections:
- Chair: Robert Walkowicz (was confirmed) (Loveland/Berthoud)
- Chair-elect: Matthew Hintermeister (Telluride)
- Treasurer: Mary Ann Hinrichsen (Greenwood Village)
- NAR Director: Justin Knoll (1-year term)
The NAR Director position won by Justin Knoll as well as one other Director position with a one-year term have been allocated to SMDRA and Pikes Peak for the year 2021. As of May 31, 2020, they both reached the 4,000-member threshold. This will officially be confirmed July 31, 2020 by NAR.
- Metro – No applicants at the time of the election.
- Mountain – Jackson Horn
- Northeast – Cher Smith
- Southeast – No applicants at the time of the election.
- Western – Lynn Gillespie
We would also like to thank Muriel Martin and Kathy Christina for coming to the CAR office and assisting CAR Chair Janene Johnson in verifying the results yesterday.
Finally, thank you to everyone who voted!
Janene Johnson, Chair Colorado Association of REALTORS®
Tyrone Adams, CEO Colorado Association of REALTORS®