Free Taxbot Webinar on Thursday, May 21
Enhance Your Cash Flow with the Stimulus Package, Banking Relationships, and Other Tax-Slashing Tactics
Free Webinar Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 12:00 PM MST
My team and I literally dropped every-hing to put together this emergency presentation to talk to you about the small business stimulus package and what it means to you as a self-employed person… And I’ll also share some other tips to free up cash flow so you can get through some of these turbulent times.
In this short 30-minute training program you’ll learn:
- Exactly what the stimulus package means for self-employed people and small business owners like you… and how to manage this cash to keep your business healthy.
- Why it’s more important than ever to ensure that you’re KEEPING as much of your hard-earned cash as possible…and why this shift in mind-set could save your business during the economic downturn.
- How you can qualify for unemployment even though you’re a 1099 contractor…and why this new groundbreaking benefit can save your business during a rough patch.
- The 10 best resources you can use to tap into for “emergency cash-flow”…and exactly when you should actually reach for this “life raft.” (Hint: If you’re too early or too late with the timing it could do more harm to your business than good.)
- How to get the federal government to pay you to work from home… and the exact steps you need to take to set up your home office.So that you qualify for the maximum deductions that you’re entitled to.
- What secure lines of credit you may be able to access to float your business through a potential rough patch…and why it’s best not to wait to apply for these types of loans.
- Discover ”insider tactics” that I learned during my time as an IRS tax attorney…Like how you can use the “Mortgage ATM Method” to help you access emergency cash…without taking out another loan or applying for another credit card.
- How you can use the new resources approved by congress to help your small business…things like Cold Hard Cash, Forgivable SBA loans, and Tax Credits for self-employed folks who can’t work because of current events affecting businesses coast-to-coast.
- The proven strategies you can start using immediately to make the tax system work in your favor (like Amazon does)…even if you’ve always been afraid of claiming the deductions that you’re legally entitled to.
- You’ll also get a link to gain access to a video library where I’ll show you how to save a ton of money on your taxes this year. Believe me, this year is going to be a particularly important year to lower your taxes –precisely because your income may be lower this year, so you’ll want to make sure you keep every dollar you’re legally entitled to. Cash is king.
Taxbot is an app that helps automate mileage and expense tracking for self-employed people. And it does it according to IRS rules so you can rest easy that you could win in an audit.