REALTORS® Dominate List of Best Agents in Colorado
REAL Trends announced the Real Trends America’s Best Real Estate Agents list this past Tuesday, which ranks the most productive agents by state and metropolitan area based on closed transaction sides and closed volume. To be included in the ranking, agents must have closed at least 50 transactions, compared with the industry average of seven, or $20 million in closed sales volume.
Of the top ten agents in Colorado, nine are active Colorado REALTORS®.
A member of the Pikes Peak Association of REALTORS® ranked #1 in Colorado with 293 transactions. Others in the top ten listing are members of the South Metro Denver REALTORS® Association, Denver Metro Association of REALTORS®, Fort Collins Board of REALTORS®, and the Greeley Area REALTOR® Association
“Less than 1 percent of the agents and teams in America account for 5 percent of all sales,” said Steve Murray. “It is amazing to think about how hard they have worked and how focused they are on their clients. They have to be in order to be listed on this report. We are pleased to congratulate this year’s members of Americas Best Real Estate Agents.”
Agents who are recognized on the list will receive additional exposure on Trulia and Zillow, to assist their efforts in building their personal brand and growing their businesses. Benefits include:
- Placement in Trulia®’s Find an Agent directory, where hundreds of thousands of consumers go to research and find an agent every month
- A branded badge, identifying them as an America’s Best Real Estate Agent, on each agent’s Trulia profile. Consumers searching for agents on Trulia will be able to see the prominently displayed badges.
- Agents may also embed the badge on their own websites, to build further credibility among home buyers and sellers.
- An exclusive marketing package that includes an online marketing review, special online training and exclusive listing marketing materials.
- The official list on the REAL Trends website will link directly to the agent’s profile on Zillow® and Trulia, generating additional exposure.
Click on www.AmericasBestRE.com to see the 2015 REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Agents list. The 2015 REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Agents list is sponsored by Zillow Group, which houses a portfolio of the largest real estate and home-related brands on the Web and mobile.