Proposed Rules for Community Association Managers
Community Association Manager Licensing Proposed Rules for Review and Comment
As prescribed by the new HOA Manager Licensing Bill, HB13-1277, the Colorado Division of Real Estate has developed proposed rules for the licensing of community association managers. Currently, the Division of Real Estate is collecting comments from the public and industry groups on the proposed rules.
To provide comment on the proposed community association manager license rules, click on the rule you wish to review, (see below) then click on the Proposed Community Association Manager Licensing Rules Comment Form to provide your comment.
- Rule A – License Qualifications, Applications & Examinations
- Rule B – Continuing Education
- Rule C – Licensing – Office
- Rule D – Renewal, Transfer, Inactive License, Reinstatement, and Insurance
- Rule E – Separate Accounts – Records – Accountings
- Rule F – Professional Standards – Investigations
- Rule G – Declaratory Orders
- Rule H – Exceptions and Director Review of Initial Decision
If you have questions or need assistance call Cory Nicholson at 303.894.2334 or email at Cory.Nicholson@state.co.us.